Search This Blog

Saturday, January 8, 2011

First Trip of 2011











Well it's been a long time since I posted. That surely doesn't mean that I haven't been out on the water doing what I love. Working out of town doesn't leave much time for updates after I sneak off to the water. Yet, no excuses...I need to do better about getting some success stories out there. Starting to book up for early spring and I'm looking forward to competitively fishing the Pamunkey Mini Series again this year. Before you know it, spring will have sprung and the rivers will come alive awaking from their winter chill. Until then...the trophy blue catfish of our Virginia Tidal Rivers will keep us busy.
Last week I got out there with a couple of my regulars. Luckily the bait and the big cats both came out to play. Enjoy the photos of the boys doing what they do best...holding big cats and smiling pretty for the camera. All these fish were release to fight again.

Capt. Ralph
VirginiaTidalRivers.com
804-852-3176




No comments:

Post a Comment